Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's Finals Season

It's that time when finals are just around the corner. Clearly I can look at the calendar and see that it's almost that time, but there are a few other ways I can tell.

1) Starbucks caramel machiatto. I find myself wanting one 24/7. Obviously the caffeine helps me stay awake, but something about sitting in Starbucks with the "hip" music and people rushing in and out is comforting. Bizarre

2) I always manage to find a new show to get hooked on. Current obsession? Dexter. I find myself saying "well, I'll just watch one episode and then go back to my outline. 3 hours later...well, you get the picture. Normally I can avoid the tv, but when I really should be doing work it just hits me.

3) My cell phone is attached to my ear. I always love taking with family and friends, but I find that my phone convos get longer and longer...and therefore, so does my phone bill

4) Errands. Normally I try to make a list of things that I need so I can run errands once a week. When I need to study, it's like I need whatever item right away. Only 5 days worth of contact solution left? Must go to Target NOW!

5) I always want chocolate chip cookies...we all know that's bad.

2 Weeks until showtime...here we go.

1 comments:

Lailah Morris said...

here's how i know its finals: two trips to starbucks and four diet dr. peppers in one day. we are so cool.