I think I've lost my fiance to this:
Here's a little list: me vs. iphone:
1) If Matt's ever bored at work, he can pull out the iphone from his pocket and have endless procrastination possibilities (games, websites, etc.). I'm not tiny and portable so I can't go to work with him. 1 point, iphone.
2) You can play movies on the iphone. But I can get off the couch, put in a dvd/change the channel/drive to the movies and keep Matt entertained with a million comments. 1 point, bianca.
3) If something on his phone is not working, Matt can get pissed and the phone won't say anything. If we're fighting, we all know I'm gonna say something. 1 point, iphone.
4) The iphone has a pretty touch screen which makes it easy to do stuff. But asking me to do something doesn't require him lifting a finger. 1 point, bianca
5) The iphone has a swanky scientific calculator application. I can't do math. 1 point, iphone.
6) I'm a human being. 1 point, bianca.
7) In a few years I'm sure the phone will break...and I'll still be here. 1 point, bianca
So here's the score: iphone - 3 points; bianca - 4 points.
Now I feel better.