Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ooo Baby I Love Your Way



I have been listening to a ridiculous amount of Frampton Comes Alive. You may be thinking "wow Bianca, it's not 1976". Yes,but it's quality and it makes me happy.

Friday night I went out to celebrate Tiffany's birthday. It was totally fabulous. I picked up a mini dress from Forever 21 (that I'm sure I'll never wear again) for the occassion and we hit up the town. Started the night at Y bar where I had a pricy (though pretty tasty) cosmopolitan. Believe it or not that one little drink made me kinda tipsy. Thank you Grey Goose. After a few hours at Y bar we headed over to Sound bar for a little dancing. My feet were throbbing so I took off my shoes for a bit. Not even 2 seconds later, Mr. Security Man was like "tsk tsk, you can't do that". I don't think guys understand the pain that girls go through when hitting up the town. 4 inch heels look fabulous, and I don't care how comfortable they may be, after 5 hours of drinking and dancing they will kill your feet. I have 2 cute little blisters to prove it. A little after 2 a.m. I was wiped, so I cabbed it home. It was a lovely evening and a great way to celebrate Tiff's first quarter of a century.

Yesterday was super mellow. My lazy butt stayed in bed until 1 p.m. (which I justify because I'm on vacation) and watched really bad reality tv, aka, the Keeping Up with the Kardashian's marathon. Decided to chill with my mom and took her to see Mamma Mia which was super cheesy but kinda cute. Certain scenes were soo bad that they were good, but who doesn't love seeing sequins and platform boots accompanied by "Dancing Queen" on the big screen.

Also, I ended my evening with this:




I'm a happy girl.

1 comments:

Bayjb said...

Solid choice with Frampton. Right now I'm loving ABBA (thanks to that movie!) and CCR. Random I know.

I love Potbelly's. I had it Friday and a new one opened by my house. I smell milkshakes in my future.