Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Heidi Klum, You Need to Step It Up


A skort. A SKORT!!! Are you freaking kidding me?! And a white skort with U S A on it. There was a point in time when I rocked a skort. I believe I was in 5th grade. And I even had a white one. But I didn't say USA and it was from the Gap. The task was to make a modern Olympic outfit that the US team could wear during the opening ceremony. I get that it needs to be red, white, and blue. I get that it needs to be sporty. But I don't think there's anything modern about a skort, let alone anything to place it in the top 3.

Am I the only one who thinks that Project Runway hasn't been delivering this season? I live for the fashion...I live for the drama...I'm not getting it this season. As a crazy busy law student, there are few shows that I insist on watching live. Project Runway is one of them. Now I'm not so sure...

Ok, I'm a little bitter.

3 comments:

Andy - Instafather said...

there's nothing wrong with a skort, as long as you're a soccer mom or a safari guide.

Bayjb said...

I'm not loving PR this season at all. The skort (great observation) was not awful but the winner with the high-waisted pants and Charlies-Angel cut was awful. None of them blew me away, much like the designers.

ANGELINA said...

i stumbled across your blog and i love project runway...this season is a bit disappointing though. i hated the skort! it wasn't even made correctly (the front was way too long)! i didn't like this challenge altogether...the drag queen challenge sucked too. i think they're running out of ideas :(