Monday, August 11, 2008

Has Everyone Seen This Movie???



I was sitting around my house flipping through the channels tonight when I flipped to E! and "Showgirls" was starting. This got me thinking to how I've watched it on cable tv a few times, namely on VH-1 with Jessica. It's hilarious because there are so many words that they dubb in (because Jesse Spano has a filthy mouth in that movie) and there are classy drawn on bikinis that they put on the girls. Really, everyone should check it out.

I remember the movie bombed when it came out...yet I've talked to a bunch of people who have seen it on late night tv. Which got me thinking...has everyone seen it??? It's such a guilty pleasure that surely there must be a lot of us who have watched it.

4 comments:

Rab said...

I haven't seen it, and not sure I want to... Women stripping really isn't my kinda thing. But yeah, I've heard how damn terrible it is. So bad, it's good!

Matt said...

You know I always thought Jesse Spano was the ugliest out of her and Kelli and Lisa...

she probably still is actually...but she was easy on the eyes in that movie.

Bayjb said...

I'm so sad to admit this but I have seen it, also on VH1 late at night. It's so bad but I enjoy it, awful. Especially her Versace saying.

So@24 said...

If Lisa Turtle were in Showgirls instead of Jesse Spano... THAT would have been a money maker

Lisa Turtle never got enough credit.