Friday, August 15, 2008

a moment to talk about my puppy



I adore my puppy. He's unbelievably adorable and sweet. He's also the biggest attention whore (I say that lovingly) that I've ever met. Here's how our day has gone so far:

8 a.m.: Woken up by Brodie jumping on my bed/face, immediately followed by tons of licking. Matt and I call this "eating my face" because it's like he thinks my face is a tootsie pop. How many licks does it take to eat my face off? 1, 2, 3...nope, still have a face.

8:30 a.m.: Matt leaves for work and Brodie crawls into my bed and curls under the covers. Ahh, adorable puppy, take a nap.

8:35 a.m.: Brodie's had enough of a nap and is now sitting at the front of my bedroom door barking until I finally get out of bed.

After leaving for a few hours to buy text books and such ($500 on books...ridiculous), I come back home and proceed to play fetch. Brodie cannot get enough of his tennis ball. If we let him play with it all day he would. And if we don't throw the ball to him, he sits in front of it with a really sad look on his face. I'm sure he's thinking "if I can look sad enough, they will play with me". Sadly, he's right.

3:00 p.m.: Cable guy shows up to fix some problem. Brodie stays in the kitchen and is whining because he hates being in there. Cable man asks if he can take him out. Brodie then proceeds to jump in cable man's lap. Spoiled brat.

3:30 p.m.: I decide to check my email. Brodie gets jealous and sits on my laptop.

I think I need to set up some doggie play dates.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

brodie and his gf bella need to meet