Friday, June 6, 2008

My Kind of Town

Some peeps were bugging me to talk about my recent trip home and since things have been bananas lately, I haven't written. So voila...

Chicago = Pizza, Water Tower, Dunkin Donuts, Visits with WA Girls, Al's Deli Cookies, Lake Shore Drive, etc. I love it all. The trip to Chicago was absolutely fantastic. It had been such a long time since I was home during the spring and I forgot how pretty the city can be. My mom's new place is fabulous. It's so great to see her being independent and it's soo much closer to all the fun stuff in the city that I love. I was a little bummed out that I had to get used to a new neighborhood. I totally took advantage of where we lived before. But once I figured it all out, it was great. ALSO, I spent my birthday here:

FANTASTIC. I love my Chicago Cubs and it had been ages since I had gone to Wrigley field. Plus I got to spend the day in the sun resting up from the birthday festivities of the night before. I hope I can go back in August to get a small glimpse of the humidity before school starts. We shall see.

0 comments: