Sunday, July 26, 2009

wish me luck...

I've been a wreck the past few weeks. This was to be expected. My head is 2 seconds away from exploding from being filled with useless legal information and none of the information that I'm sure I actually need. After a much needed chat with Kahea yesterday, I think I've come to terms with whatever happens happens. Le sigh.

BUT what has made me happy is walking around the house in these beauties that I think have won the "I'm Bianca's Dream Wedding Shoes" contest. What do we think?

So my dear friends, wish me luck and think happy thoughts for me this tuesday-thursday. And if I can manage to type, perhaps there is a drunken blog post in my near future, aka thursday night.

4 comments:

Maxie said...

those shoes are GORGEOUS! good luck :-)

jenn said...

GOOD LUCK - and those shoes are fabulous :)

Bayjb said...

Good luck! Those shoes are fab. Loving them.

new site: http://www.myeverydayadventures.com

Shaina said...

Oh my god...those shoes are drop-dead GORGEOUS!!!