Sunday, December 30, 2007

Law & Order, 24/7

Does anyone else love how you can find an episode of "Law & Order" on at any time of day? It's 1:50 a.m. and I'm watching SVU. It's fabulous, though I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. The other day I was watching and the DA and defense attorney were arguing about whether or not a statement should come in. So the DA goes "this clearly comes in under the excited utterance exception to the hearsay rule" and I thought "hmm, but it's prejudicial". And what the the defense attorney say?: "yes, but your honor, the statement is clearly prejudicial to my client". At first and I was like "YESSSSS"...but then I realized that law school has really taken over my life. Sigh...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this from evidence? or am i really that bad of a student....