Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Beyonce: Get Out of My Head

For some reason, Beyonce's songs always get stuck in my head. First was that Irreplaceable song. All someone had to say was "to the left to the left" and that was it. For days I couldn't get it out of my head. And now she's back with this "Single Ladies" song. I walk around the house singing "if you like it then you should've put a ring on it" to which the boy replies "um...I did?" And the video...well, Ms. B can dance. But everytime I watch it, I can't help but think that there's an episode of The Tyra Banks show coming my way where Beyonce is the guest and crazy Tyra is going to do her re-enactment of the video. And she won't be nearly as good as this guy:
But the best thing that came out of this was that Perez Hilton connected the Beyonce video to this:
I haven't watched this video in a while and I forgot how happy it makes me. Actually, I don't know if it's happiness or if it's lack of sleep. Either way, enjoy!

3 comments:

Bayjb said...

Beyonce is the devil. She gets in my head and won't leave! Damn you Sasha Fierce.

Unknown said...

firs of all I CAN'T GET THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD EITHER!!!!!! ...all the single ladies ...over and over and over.

If you didn't click the button on the blog, here's a gilt invite :)

http://www.gilt.com/invite/lovemaegan

Unknown said...

Like everyone else, I've seen that 60s choreography with that song many times. But I still enjoy it.

I can totally tell why the chick in white is in the center as the All Star Dancer, if you will.

Her dance has just a little more oomph, than the other ones. Just a tad more spring in her step and my eye would be drawn to her whether she was wearing white or pink like the other chicks.

She can walk it out.