Friday, March 5, 2010

surf dudes with attitude

I've talked before about my love for a little show called "California Dreams". Any show that was basically "Saved by the Bell" + Music is fine by me. It was cheesy, it was mildly funny, it made my Saturday mornings fantastic.

Jimmy Fallon was on a mission to reunite the cast of "Saved by the Bell" which didn't work out, but he made my world when he reunited the cast of "California Dreams" last night. AND he got them to sing the theme song. Yes, Yes, YES!!!

My only question: what happened to Lorena and Mark who came in on Season 3?

4 comments:

jenn said...

amazing!!! oh how i've missed that theme song. :)

Mel said...

Im nt sure if I should be cringing or be super excited by this fact.

Carissa Thilgen said...

haha, you're hilarious! I watched California Dreams too even though it was super cheesy. it really was like Saved by the Bell plus music! :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha I used to love those shows! Geeez we're getting older, ugh:-)