Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dizzy Barf Barf



Went to see "Cloverfield" last night. I told Matt that get to pick the next few movies. He totally gave me the option to pick a movie last night, but I knew he wanted to see this one and I figured I could see "27 Dresses" another night. Note - if you plan on seeing this movie, bring a barf bag.

I can't tell you if I liked it or hated it...because I was only able to watch 20 mins of the movie. I knew that it was shot a la Blair Witch Project on "hand held" cameras, so I popped some dramamine a few hours before we went. Didn't help. It was so bouncy and blurry that I just couldn't handle it. Even Matt, who never gets motion sick, had to close his eyes for a bit of it. But I did listen to the movie and there were some holes and such and made me leave and enter into a deep discussion with Matt about the problems with it...but it was ok.

0 comments: