Saturday, January 12, 2008

Every Weekend is a 3-Day Weekend

So I think I like this no school on fridays thing. Because I didn't have to drive to SF today, I was quite productive:

1) Spent most of the day in bed reading "The Innocent Man" by John Grisham for my Wrongful Convictions class. It broke my heart.

2) Cleaned the kitchen. Not only does it smell like lemon, but I finally unpacked all the cool kitchen gadgets Matt and I got for Christmas.

3) Went to see "I Am Legend". I HATED it. The ideas of Zombies and screwed up dogs doesn't sit well with me.

4) Played Rock Band. I'm becoming quite the drummer.

I feel accomplished for the day. What am I going to do when I graduate and have a 9-5 (let's be honest: an 8-7 job) and I don't get days off?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you that you finally have fridays off. and p.s.: i could have told you about the horror that is "i am legend." my sister guys saw it and i made them tell me about it. will never EVER see it.