Thursday, February 5, 2009

i heart my bestie

So this crazy cold/flu left me feeling pretty crappy all week. Tres tragic. The bestie has be great calling to check on me every day to make sure that I'm resting, drinking lots of tea, watching Gossip Girl, etc. Today I got home from class to a box of flowers waiting for me. I knew Matt didn't send them and so I was a little freaked out. Then I opened them...and they were from the bestie telling me that she hopes I feel better and to remember that I'm going to be an amazing bride and lawyer. I was so touched that I was misty-eyed for about 10 minutes. She really is my heterosexual lifemate and I'm so, so lucky to have her in my life.

I love you Tiffany!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww! That's so nice! It's nice to have people to remind you of those things :) And thanks for the comment--I know many law students have dogs, and I think we could do it! I'll let you know what happens!

Portlandier said...

I know the feeling- i just got over one too - feel better!

Bayjb said...

Aww that is so sweet! What a great friend.