Monday, October 13, 2008

i'm a rock band goddess

The boy and I finally got Rock Band 2. As a result, I'm not getting any work done. But rocking out is totally better. They've totally stepped it up from the first Rock Band. There are so many more songs and ones that I'd want to play. We just finished with "Today" by the Smashing Pumpkins. That song takes me back...

Band Name: Rhymenocerous (however, we had to spell it like Rhyme|\|ocerous because it's not "classy" when spelled correctly. The reason? Rhymenocerous has "hymen" in it. Crazy. I want to write the rock band guys and inform them that "classy" has "ass" in it, so under their rules it's not an ok word)

Quote: Our Lyrics are Bottomless

Anyone who knows where that's from gets a gold star

Also, to anyone who reads this blog - it's going to be kinda messy for the next week or so. Tiffany's been bugging me to get a new template and I'm finally going to start working on it. But things may get messy for while...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend just showed me that over the weekend! Brilliant.

"Be more constructive with your feedback"

Bayjb said...

Phew I don't know if I can handle Rock Band 2. I can barely drum to Rock Band 1! But I do love the drums.

j.rachel said...

oooh i heart rock band. get your practice in. i think i'm throwin a rock band party for my bday in january. stage, projector screen and all.