Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Baby

Merry Christmas Bloggy Friends!!! I'm currently sitting in front of the balcony window of my mom's condo looking outside at the clear sky and snow glistening in the sun. It's a wonderful, cozy feeling and since I don't actually have to go outside today, I'm thrilled that it's a white Christmas.

I'm excited to spend the day stuffing my face with yummy food while hanging out with family and watching the "House" marathon on USA.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and that Santa was good to you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! It's been raining here, in typical Hilo fashion, so it's somewhat of a wet Christmas, but there's still lots of yummy food and tv watching!

Hope wedding planning is going smoothly! Can't wait to see you/chat with you again!