Thursday, January 15, 2009

Maybe I Don't Hate the iPhone

A while back I wrote a post about competing with the iphone for my fiance's attention. As more and more iphone applications are released everday, and the boy's excitement over these applications, I was about ready to throw that crazy piece of technology out the window...until I realized there was an application where I could order this:

What is that? Chipotle burrito. BRILLIANT. Can I order a steak burrito? Yes I can. Can I add extra cheese? You know it. Can I add chips and guacamole? Absolutely. I guess the application broke the first day due to high demand, but they're bringing it back. I guess the iphone isn't so bad after all...

3 comments:

freeandflawed said...

I knew you'd come around eventually :)

Anonymous said...

oh. my. word.

dammit, now i want to eat at chipotle. lol.

Bayjb said...

God I really want chipotle too now. And, I am wanting an iPhone as well.