Saturday, September 13, 2008

attack of the 6 legged spider

The other day as Matt and I were getting ready to go to sleep we saw a spider on the wall. Normally I try to go the humane route and take them outside, but I said a quick "i'm sorry" and went to kill it. Turns out that my spider killing kills aren't that good and I only got 2 of its legs (how I did that I don't know. and trust me, i felt awful). Matt's like "find it!" but I couldn't and I was like eh, well it's missing 2 legs, it's not going anywhere.

Fast forward 4 days. I just walked out of the bathroom and saw a spider on the wall...it only had 6 legs. Like, obviously missing 2. Holy crap, that spider came back to seek revenge...

Thankfully the battle is over.

1 comments:

Bayjb said...

I'm such a spider sissy. I see it and squeal like a kid. Unless a friend is around and then I have to "man up" and take care of it.