Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Bestie

I clearly love Tiffany. These are things that came up in our convo tonight:

1) Tiffany: "OMG she's hideous...and she lives in the next state. That's too close for comfort."

2) Tiffany: "...I mean she's ok. But she's no burger from Checker's. She's no BLTA."
Bianca: "Well, maybe she's the LT, but definitely not the B or the A."
Tiffany: "Clearly she's the B. And we all know what that stands for..."

3) Bianca: "Why is he saying that? He's the one being proactive."
Tiffany: "Dude, what about Diddy and Proactiv?"

Only with her could I be content spending a Saturday night on the couch on the phone. I love this girl more than anything because she will always say the things I'm thinking. And she's fabulous.

2 comments:

-ic0re said...

She is freaking a.maz.ing. I love the "oh she's clearly a B."

Tiffany said...

i adore you. you are the best bestie in the world and i cannot wait for your wedding. i love you like elvis loved priscilla in dark makeup and large hair.